Welcome to Bungalows La Madera in Zihuatanejo. Please read with the following rules and regulations. The Hotel`s reception desk attends to all matters pertaining to Guests (755 554 3920). We have receptionist during low season from 9am to 2pm and in high season will have a second receptionist from 3 pm to 8 pm. If any guest needs any attention after hours please use the desk at reception and call 044 755 100 0353 or 044 755 108 0353.
- The Regulations set forth the principles concerning the provision of services, the liability, and the stay at the Hotel. They are an integral part of the agreement concluded check-in or in particular by making a reservation and/or an advance payment or full payment for the stay at the Hotel. By making the actions specified in the previous sentence, Guests confirm that they have read and accepted the Regulations.
- The Regulations are available at the reception desk and at the Bungalows La Madera website www.zihuahotel.com
- If you need a fiscal receipt for your stay please stop by the reception within a timely matter.
- Our Bungalows, Rooms, and Suites are rented daily, we offer discounts on longer term stays such as 10 % for stays up to 2 weeks, 20% for stays up to a month or more, and we offer a 10 % discount for Cash Payments.
- Check-in time is at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and the check-out time is 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
- Upon entrance at the hotel please check your departure date to ensure proper day departures.
- Guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the date given while checking in are kindly asked to inform our reception before 10:00 a.m. on the original departure date.
- Extension of your stay will be ensured subject to room availability.
- If the Guest occupy the room after noon on the day when the rental period expires, reception can charge Guest at least half of price of the day.
- Guests have the right to submit a complaint, if they spot deficiencies in the quality of services provided. All complaints should be submitted at the reception desk immediately after it becomes apparent.
- The hotel staff shall promptly respond to any problems or complaints regarding our services, equipment or the cleanliness and order on the premises. All issues will be dealt with immediately.
- Please contact our reception for the following services:
- Travel and tourist information;
- Massages reservations;
- Safe deposits of valuable items during your stay at our hotel;
- Luggage storage (we may refuse to store luggage at times when the person is not staying at our hotel or if the luggage does not appear to be personal luggage used for travel).
By acceptance of these policies, Guests agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the owners of Bungalows La Madera and its representatives from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs, and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guests and occupants, and licensees of Guests. Owner recommends that Guests obtain and carry insurance to protect personal property.
Guests or their personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by the property owners against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Please read and understand our policies before making your reservation.
- The hotel is not liable for any items lost or stolen in your room or on the property of Bungalows La Madera. We highly recommend locking all doors when out of the room and or at night before going to bed.
- We do offer a general safety deposit box, any items that you decide to store with us is covered 100%. If you like to leave something in it, please let us know at the reception desk.
- The quiet hours in the Hotel last from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Guests and other individuals using the hotel services are asked to make sure their conduct should not disturb other guests. The hotel may refuse its services to individuals who violate this rule.
- Please check at our receptions desk if you like to invite other guest to the hotel, we normally allow up to 4 not checked guest to visit the Hotel. Non checked in guest may visit from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Guests are expected to lock their rooms properly to prevent access of third parties. Upon leaving their rooms guests must close and lock the doors, windows and *if* anti-burglary bars.
- Guests are expected to keep all the equipment and furniture in their rooms free from damage.
- Guest of the Hotel assumes full financial liability for any damage or destruction caused to items, furnishings and technical equipment of the Hotel, which is attributable to the Guest, the people visiting the Guest, or the animals staying with the Guest.
- Determined that the claim for reasonable compensation for the damage will be implemented in the following way:
- a) removal of damage by fixing things b) paying in full the damaged items c) purchase of item with similar characteristics as a defective one
- Each time when leaving the room the Guest should, for safety reasons, turn off the TV, turn off the lights, close the taps and check whether the door is locked. (Please Remember to take your entrance keycard)
- All the Bungalows, Suites, and Rooms are non-smoking, you may smoke on any terrace or general area within the hotel.
- In the event of breach of the Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is obligated to immediately comply with the demands of the Hotel, pay the amounts due for the services provided, pay for any damage, and to leave the Hotel.
- In the area of the Hotel, children under the age of 10 must be under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians shall be liable for any damage caused by actions of children.
- Items left behind by a guest will be sent on demand by post at the guest’s expense to any address the guest may specify. If not specifically instructed the hotel will store such items for three months and then donate them to a charitable cause. If the client has a future reservation with us, we will store the items till there next arrival.
- We do allow Pets, Pets must be small and must not disrupt the other guest in the hotel. The owner of the pet is required to keep it on a leash in the Hotel premises and to remove any droppings left by the animal. Any damage the pet might cause will be charged to the owner.
- In hotel rooms it is forbidden to store dangerous goods – weapons and ammunition, as well as flammable, explosive or illuminating materials.
- The Guests shall not cause and the Hotel shall not allow to cause excessive noise in the Hotel, emission of unpleasant odors from the hotel room, or otherwise disturb, cause damage to, or annoy other Guests of the Hotel.
- Apart from a slight rearrangement of the furniture and equipment, which does not affect their functionality and safety of use, the Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the hotel rooms and their furnishings.